Life’s Financial Journeys
When asked, many people can describe several financial goals. The question gets more complicated when they are asked to be specific in terms of the time frame, dollar amount, and their success in achieving those goals.
People that reach their goals tend to be able to not only know how they need to save but include that saving into their spending plan each and every month.
The following resources may assist you in setting your financial goals:
Having a Child Tasks
1. Protecting against risk
2. Updating your estate plan
3. Arranging child care
4. Revising your spending plan
5. Saving for your child’s education
Revising your spending plan Subtasks
1. Set financial goals
2. Determine your income and expenses
3. Develop a spending plan
4. Understand the income tax impacts of having a child