Life’s Financial Journeys
Many times a grandparent or other family member is the best, or perhaps only, option for providing care for your child.
However, making use of this option can put additional stresses on the relationship you have with the family member. There are a number of steps you can take to reduce these stresses.
The following resources may assist you when considering grandparents or other family members for your child care:
Having a Child Tasks
1. Protecting against risk
2. Updating your estate plan
3. Arranging child care
4. Revising your spending plan
5. Saving for your child’s education
Arranging child care Subtasks
1. Consider grandparents or other family members for your child care
2. Select a professional child care provider
3. Know your rights in regards to obtaining child care
4. Understand the tax impacts of child care expenses