Life’s Financial Journeys
The medical costs of having and raising a child are substantial. Additionally, other members of the family may have illnesses, injuries and other health issues that will require medical attention that is potentially costly.
It is important to have adequate insurance to cover these risks and to avoid potential financial catastrophes caused by the medical issues of a family member.
The following resources may assist you in obtaining the right health care:
Having a Child Tasks
1. Protecting against risk
2. Updating your estate plan
3. Arranging child care
4. Revising your spending plan
5. Saving for your child’s education
Protecting against risk Subtasks
1. Obtain the right health insurance
2. Protect your income through disability income insurance
3. Provide income for your family should you die